Products and Services of Defi Deal
– Customers or potential customers of Defi Deal can search the browser on the website for any specific product, service or anything that falls under the service and hospitality industry in Mauritius. Each offer listing will come with:
- The package name
- Infos about the package,
- Terms and conditions applied to the package
- The price of the package
Defi Deal does not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided about the offer, nor the service delivered by the service provider.
– The products and services offered on the Defi Deal website are valid within the limits of availability and they are provided to the customer through Service Provider/s and third partiess, should any issue arise, that’s outside our control, Defi Deal is allowed to cancel any booking done, and we shall call you and email you the reasons behind the cancellation.
– Photos, illustrations and other promotional material used for the description of the product/service are for the purpose of showcasing products/services of the same type. We cannot guarantee that all photos advertised and used on Defi Deal illustrate the exact attraction as offered by the service provider. The only purpose of these photos is to give the customers a better idea of the offer. The descriptions and illustrations on any of our content and our website are given as close representations only, but in good faith.
– To book and redeem a deal or offer bought on our website, you must be a Mauritian Citizen or Resident (resident permit holder) and have identification to prove it. This ID must be shown to the service provider, along with your booking confirmation voucher at the time of redeeming any deal or offer purchased.
– Booking on behalf of somebody who is not a Mauritian Citizen or Resident of Mauritius is not allowed on Defi Deal. This includes bookings for family, friends and foreigners, and this includes: group bookings with Mauritian and non-Mauritian members – such bookings will not be valid and even Mauritian members of the group will not be allowed to redeem the package.
– Once you choose the offer you would like to buy, you will be directed to our check-out process, and we will then require your full name and a valid email ID (a lot easier if you already have an account).
– As soon as your order is confirmed and payment done, you will receive a booking confirmation email and once payment has been processed, a Payment Confirmation along with the Booking
Confirmation will be sent by Defi Deal to your mail, hence why it is of uttermost importance that you provide the correct email address. If you do not receive any email (Order, Payment or Booking -Confirmation) within the next 15 minutes of placing the Order, you should contact us on 210-5300 or on 5483-4583.
– A Booking Confirmation email is a proof of a valid booking and will contain relevant information about the booking and particulars of the product/service concerned and number of people the booking concerns. Read all the information and ensure that all the details are clearly inserted. If there are any changes to the details, we kindly request that you inform us via our Client Service Department on the 210-5300 or on the 5483-4583 or via mail on [email protected].
Note: A booking confirmation does not mean that the booking is confirmed – it’s part of the booking process.
– Kindly print and bring a copy of the booking confirmation mail to be able to redeem your package, as well as a valid Mauritian ID or a Mauritian Residency Permit. The identification of the person whose name is on the booking must be provided when redeeming the package.
– Booking can also be made via phone call, 210-5300 or on the 5483-4583 or by visiting our locals at La Rue Labourdonnais, Teleplus Building, Port-Louis.
– By placing an order, you authorize Defi Deal to charge your method of payment for the total order amount. Upon order confirmation, your method of payment will be charged, and you will receive your booking confirmation voucher by email.
– When booking with us (whether directly through Defi Deal’s website or by email or by phone or by visiting our local), you and all members of your group acknowledge to have understood and accepted our Terms and Conditions and that in the case of group bookings (2 persons & more), the person making the reservation is responsible for making all members of his or her group aware of these conditions.
– Should any booking require special arrangements, kindly specify it during the booking process, we will be more than happy to assist you.